TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS AFFILIATE MEMBERS
Please read our Terms & Conditions for Affiliate Members
The Affiliate is acknowledged to introduce WeddingMate and Elyna Pass to their followers on any social media platforms and will comply with all terms and conditions.
The Affiliate will act as an agent on behalf of WeddingMate and Elyna Pass by showing the exclusive discount code in their contents to lead customers to purchase Elyna Pass at https://elynapass.weddingmate.my/.
Terms of the Agreement
- The term of this Agreement will begin upon WeddingMate’s acceptance of the Affiliate’s application.
- You can create unlimited video content and no limitation on your creativity to attract your followers.
- You will be entitled to receive a commission of RM100 for each Elyna Pass sold by using your exclusive discount code.
- All affiliates will be given free samples of Elyna Pass and you must take good care of the card.
- Once you have completed creating the contents, you have to return the Elyna pass to our HQ address. We will pay the flat rate of postage cost of RM10 in your final payout.
- If you don’t return the card, you are not eligible to receive your final payout.
- The exclusive discount code is valid for 1 month (30 days) upon the date you have published the content on your social media. You have to tag @weddingmatemy social media accounts.
- If you are keen to continue this Affiliate Program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WeddingMate has sole ownership and rights to repost the content that you have published.
- The Affiliate must keep themselves informed of any amendments to Affiliate Programs.
The Affiliate agrees to hold any confidential information in strict confidence and trust for the sole benefit of the Company, both during the term of this Agreement and at all times, and shall not use such confidential information for any purpose, whether or not for consideration, business or personal without the Company’s prior written consent.
Confidential information does not include information that is or becomes publicly known through lawful means; was rightfully in the provider’s possession or part of the Affiliate’s general knowledge before the effective date of this Agreement; or is disclosed to the Affiliate without confidential restriction by a third party who rightfully possesses the information (without confidential restriction) and did not learn of it, directly or indirectly, from the Company.
Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
To register for the Affiliate Program, the applicant must complete their registration on elynapass.weddingmate.my
The Company will evaluate the application and notify the Affiliate of their acceptance or rejection. The Company may reject the application for any reason at their sole discretion.
Affiliate application will be rejected if:
- The application is incomplete.
- The Affiliate website promotes illegal activities or intends to harass or defame any person.
If the Company rejects the Affiliate’s application, the Affiliate is welcome to reapply to the program at any time.
WeddingMate may modify any terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at their sole discretion. In such an event, WeddingMate will notify the Affiliate by email. Modifications may include but are not limited to changes in the payment procedures and the Company’s Affiliate Program rules.
If any modification is unacceptable to the Affiliate, their only option is to end this Agreement. Continued participation in the Company Affiliate Program following the notification of change or new Agreement posting on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
The Affiliate will be paid a commission based on customers who purchase the Elyna Pass using the Affiliate’s exclusive discount.
The Affiliate is only eligible to earn commissions on qualified purchases occurring during the term and the payment will be credited to your account after your 1-month exclusive discount code has expired.
You will receive your payment through bank transfer within 24-48 hours and you will be notified through email.
Termination of Agreement
Either the Affiliate or WeddingMate may terminate the contract at any time. The Affiliate is only eligible to earn Affiliate payments during their time as an approved Affiliate.
Any Affiliate that violates this Agreement or the Company’s Terms and Conditions will immediately forfeit their right to all accrued commission fees and be removed from the Company’s Affiliate Program.